2009年7月31日金曜日

Politics and Reflections

If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities?

If I was working for the UN, I want to work at the UNICEF. I want to do for world's children.
Recently, I watched the documentary TV program. Then I know the real circumstances at the developing country. I was very shocked and very sad. There are many children who want to eat anythings. But they can not eat sonethings everyday!! Can you imagine that their feelings?

I think every children should be equality. But it is difficult in the fact. I want every children to eat many foods. So I want to do somethings for them.

Therefore, we must not leave foods, waste the money!

1 件のコメント:

  1. it is very big and serious probrem. yes, there might be few what we can do for them, but it is very important to do not leave foods, and think about the children.

    返信削除