2009年7月12日日曜日

Homework


Q.What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?
I want to work in New York.
My images, women who work in New York are very cool!
Besides, I think American people especially New Yoker have power to work .
During the business time, they work very very hard. But finish their work, they do what they want. I like this switch.
But Japanese work overtime of their own motion. In addiion, they bring their work home.
This is not good fot Japanese, I think. Japanese should cherish own time more!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I think so, too! People working in N.Y seem busy but they may enjoy their private time, especially with their family :)
    As you say, Japanese people may be not good at swictching about working and resting.

    返信削除
  2. hi!
    what do you wanna do after work?
    i really wanna drink ale at a pub. hehe..

    返信削除
  3. Hello
    If you worked in N.Y.city, you would enjoy your job and private time. I think women's social status is high in N.Y. and you can contribute to society.

    返信削除