2009年10月19日月曜日

#2 Dath and Funerals

1.

a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?



I have some international friend and host family.

If a family member died, I could do support other familys.

But I can't talk with other family well in a few days.

I can not know what to do in this case.



b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

I never been to a foreign funeral. Only watch through the TV or movie.



2. The language of Clothes (preparation for next weeks topic):

a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?



Ithink Japanese like surplus wrapping.

Especially most of Japanese care about wrapping when Japanese give a present to other people.



In my opinion, wrapping is useless!

So when I go shopping, I says " I don' t need a wrapping".





b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?

I think this mean that there is no room it is important to cover the book by wrapping.

5 件のコメント:

  1. hi!
    could you find any differences when you watch foreign funerals on tv or movies?

    返信削除
  2. I think Japanese like surplus wrapping.I think so too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,
    I agree with you very much.
    When I buy something, I say that so.
    And I always carry eco-bag :))

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I never been to a foreign funeral, too.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    Your idea is nice.
    I never been to a foreign funeral. I also had watched the TV or movie.

    返信削除