2009年5月31日日曜日

GreetingⅡ

1.How do you greet members of your family?

When I greet with my family, I said "Ohayou" , " Oyasumi" etc. So I use a casual style greetings.

2. How do you greet people that are important in society?

In this case, I change how to greet. I do a polite greeting. For example, " Ohayougozaimasu", "Situreisimasu" etc. So I use a polite words.

3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?

In my case, my greeting are not different with the opposite sex.

4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

I don't hug anyone in Japan. Because Japanese don' t have such a habit. I think Japanese ashamed to hug. When I go abroad, I sometimes hug foreigner. I think hug is good greeting way.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I agree with you. We are too shy to hug with people when we meet for the first time, right?
    I feel more comfortable just to bow! haha.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! Chuck!
    Tkank you comment.

    Yes! Japanese is so shy.
    I want to do a comfortable greeting too!

    返信削除