2009年12月14日月曜日

♯8

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think Japanese likes grand party. But I don't like it. I like small party.
So I think a massive wedding is not a good idea. But maybe bridge and groom are very happy to congratulate with many people!

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
Ummm... I think eloping is dramatic things! I don't want to do it. But in case of drama, it is romantic I think.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
My father sometimes says " you should hold a wedding party in Hawaii!"
In case of it, I want to invite real best friends and real close people!
I think a foreign wedding is good ways to hold a happy wedding.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is small wedding.
Gathered real close friends, people, teacher and familly!

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    Q3, I agree with your father!!
    I think so too;)
    Japanese wedding is beautiful locate but foreign wedding is also beautiful and good!

    返信削除