2009年11月1日日曜日

#3 The Language of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes. I judge people according to what they wear.
Not a little, I always check other people's clothes and I think what she is job or why he is wearing dirty clothes. In my case, I don't wear dirty clothes and tasteless clothes. In addition, I want to get a good first impression when I meet people for the first time. If I wear the dirty clothes, other people think she is unclean. So I think it is important to get a good first impression.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Yes. But another countries puts an importance on clothing, too.
Especially, it is very strict when I go to the high-class restourants than Japan. We should wear the dress and suit. If we don't wear like clothes or wear casual clothes, we must not enter the restaurant. So I think almost contries put an importance on clothing.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I am wearing room wear. It is very casual style so I am relaxing now.


☆Friend☆
1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I discussed with friend about a boy! For example, why does not this boy know about girl's feeling etc.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life?
If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things?
Go to different places? Give me some examples.
In my case, I don't have a different parts with not so close friends.
I want to go to shopping, movie and travelling with very close friends and I ask them to a travelling etc.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi hello elmo!!,
    I agree with you very much.
    As you say I want to get a good first impression when I meet people for the first time. First impression is important, I think..

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I have a question;)
    What color is your room wear:)??

    返信削除
  3. Hi Hello elmo!!
    Are your friends foreigner?
    If you hope to shopping and travel with them, you should ask them:D! If do so you should be able to make close friends with them!

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I always check other people's clothes too!
    it is important the first impression!

    返信削除
  5. Hello.
    I think so. I always cech other pople's cloth.
    It's differ each other. So it's interesting^^

    返信削除